Is Your Backseat Baby Mirror a Danger To Your Child?
Many parents with babies and small children own a backseat mirror, but unfortunately, not all baby mirrors are created equal. In fact, some baby mirrors have actually proven to be hazardous to children, whether it be because they aren’t crash tested, they shatter easily, they melt or they’re simply too small.
Because baby mirrors are made with sharp material and hang close to a babies face, you’d think companies would need to take better safety measures to prove that their mirrors are reliable and made with high quality materials. But many big name brands use cheap materials and plastics to manufacture their baby mirrors to save money, which can be extremely dangerous or even fatal in the event of a crash.
If you shop for mirrors online, you’ll notice that most brands claim that their baby mirrors are “crash-tested” when in fact, they aren’t. That’s because in the United States there are no federal safety standards that mirrors have to pass in order to be sold.
Thankfully there's a solution! There are still some companies out there that prioritize your babies safety over making that extra buck and will go the distance to ensure your baby is 100% safe during your long drives!
A small parent-owned company called Leo&Ella has created the safest backseat baby mirror for your baby with real VIDEO PROOF that it’s crash tested so you can see for yourself!
This car mirror has an extra large convex mirror making it easy to see your little one at a glance. The premium quality matte finish trim gives it a stylish look which will go with any colour car interior.
- Crash Tested In a renowned German safety facility (see video below)
- Extra large convex mirror with perfect clear view
- 100% ABS, shatterproof acrylic glass for car seat safety.
- 360* rotating swivel mount let’s you decide the best angle
- Baby can see his or her reflection & parent
- Thick, stylish matte finish border
- Easy to Install in as little as 60 seconds
- No assembling required - It’s delivered ready to use
- Fits most vehicle headrests
- Size: (inches) 11.5w x 7.5h