This car mirror has an extra large convex mirror making it easy to see your little one at a glance. The premium quality matte finish trim gives it a stylish look which will go with any colour car interior.
- Crash Tested In a renowned German safety facility (see video below)
- Extra large convex mirror with perfect clear view
- 100% ABS, shatterproof acrylic glass for car seat safety.
- 360* rotating swivel mount let’s you decide the best angle
- Baby can see his or her reflection & parent
- Thick, stylish matte finish border
- Easy to Install in as little as 60 seconds
- No assembling required - It’s delivered ready to use
- Fits most vehicle headrests
- Size: (inches) 11.5w x 7.5h
SEAT PROTECTOR + ORGANIZER
Protect and organize your car for a stress free journey with our value pack! Protect your car seat from messy spills, food and damaged leather caused by child car seats. And at the same time, use the back seat organizer to store drinks, toys, books and small accessories in one convenient place. Perfect for busy parents on the go!
- Water resistant material
- Non slip backing for extra safety
- Thick, durable fabric
- 2 organizer pockets
- Full length panel doubles as a kick mat
- Adjustable headrest straps
- Clear tablet holder (10w x 8h Inches)
- 1 large storage pouch
- 4 cup holders
- 3 mesh pockets
TRAVEL CARD GAME
A perfect travel game for keeping your kids entertained! Challenging trivia, fun math questions and a classic scavenger hunt make the perfect combination for child development while in the car.
- 54 Cards + Instructions
- 18 Challenging trivia cards
- 18 Math questions (add & subtract)
- 18 Scavenger hunt cards
- Child development + family interaction
- Fun road trip games to play with your kids
Great! Large mirror that I can see clearly. And it stays in the place I put it and doesn’t move around.
It’s great. Love the tilt feature.
Great size and function
I love the safety of the mirror and the large size. I can see my baby perfectly. Also, great delivery!!!
My infant hated car rides. He would cry the whole time, even for short distances. I had a smaller mirror, but he couldn’t see himself very well. The first time I put him in the car seat with this mirror he could see his whole body. He smiled at himself and has been great ever since! He’s almost 4 months now and does car rides like a champ! I also love how easy it is to adjust this mirror.